NYSE Expert Call Series:
International Biotech - Accessing the U.S. Capital Markets in a post COVID-19 world
As we try to understand how our future, “the new norm” will look, the biotech sector continues to innovate and improve peoples’ lives. To keep up, international companies, both private and public, have been turning to the U.S. capital markets at an accelerated pace to finance their scientific innovation and advance their vision.
Join us for an update on the latest capital markets developments, and strategies for outreach to the world’s most sophisticated investors in this rapidly evolving landscape.
Questions can be submitted before and during the discussion. Please note that this call will be recorded.
- Robert Berger, Managing Director, Global Advisory - Rothschild & Co.
- Kristian Humer, Managing Director, Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory - Citi
- Yasin Keshvargar, Partner - Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Mark Klausner, Managing Partner - Westwicke
- Ajay Kanani, Director, International Capital Markets - New York Stock Exchange
- Amber Fennell, Partner & Co-Founder - Consilium Strategic Communications
Wednesday, July 29th
9am ET / 2pm UK time / 3pm CET / 4pm Israel time
Duration: 60 minutes
By submitting this form you hereby expressly grant permission to use the information included thereunder to contact you for the purposes of sending periodic updates about ICE and/or its affiliates.
© 2020 Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved. Intercontinental Exchange and ICE are trademarks of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. or its affiliates. For more information regarding registered trademarks see: intercontinentalexchange.com/terms-of-use